The Tower House in Old Portsmouth, built by the distinguished marine artist W L Wyllie in 1906, stands shoulder to shoulder with the Historic city walls in Old Portsmouth.
The locally listed property is steeped in history and occupies a wonderful vantage point on the mouth of Portsmouth Harbour.
RBA Architects are appointed to replace the external fires escape staircase with a new extension to the property that provides bespoke private entrance and revised escape staircase to the upper floors. Works are due for completion in Autumn 2014
© rba architects 2016